Pre-bending and sizing are the main steps in the spiral tube forming process. The primary reason for pre-bending is to solve the rebound problem of the tube blank, because the size of the rebound directly affects the intrinsic quality of the steel tube; the main reason for the sizing is to have a more accurate diameter of the tube, as the diameter control is the main quality index of the steel tube. A suitable match between pre-bending and sizing is required to obtain HDPE pipe.
This is a short discussion on the formation process and characteristics of submerged arc welding of galvanized spiral steel pipes with 630*3 ribs. The key of submerged arc welding: Submerged arc welding is the use of arc thermal energy welding, and manual welding rod arc welding differs: the submerged arc welding of the welding wire is exposed, there is not any coating, submerged arc welding is definitely pre-paved welding flux to become welded The submerged arc welding wire extends to the flux, as well as the arc is created beneath the flux. The formation procedure of the submerged arc welding is certainly that the welding wire is in touch with the workpiece.
Right after the start button is pressed, the welding wire as well as the workpiece are energized, and also the welding wire is returned. Withdrawing, the arc ignites, the welding carriage advances, the welding wire is continuously conveyed downwards, the arc is maintained to burn under the flux layer, and the welding pool is formed underneath the arc. Around the arc, the flux melts to form a cavity. The cavity as well as the pool still advance, as well as the metal behind the pool solidifies to create a continuous weld. This method is performed underneath the flux, so we can’t see it using the human eye alone. It may be seen with X-ray photography.
Since the spiral steel pipe adopts the welding technology of submerged arc automatic welding, besides this kind of high production efficiency; the development auxiliary time is less, the time for changing the welding rod is saved; the welding conditions are neat and no spatter, and the cleaning time is saved; the quality of the welding seam is high. In addition, it supplies the necessary conditions for that delivery from the spiral welded pipe plant, so the production duration of the big spiral steel pipe is guaranteed, so it will be still popular.
1. The stress-bearing fluid is mainly used for the HDPE Pipe fittings since the tube blank, and it is often spirally formed in temperature. It really is utilized for welding with double-sided submerged arc welding and it is mainly utilized for spiral seam welded steel pipe devices for pressure fluid transportation. The ability of the steel pipe to stand up to pressure is strong and also the welding performance is additionally excellent. After a variety of rigorous scientific inspections and tests, the use situation is fairly safe and reliable. The solid diameter of the steel pipe is big, the transmission efficiency is also high, and it can effectively save an investment of laying pipelines. It is actually mainly employed for pipelines that transport oil and gas.
2. General low-pressure fluid transport is primarily hot-rolled steel coiled tube blanks, often temperature spiral molding, using high-frequency lap welding way of general low-pressure fluid conveying spiral seam high-frequency welded steel pipe. Welding steel with spiral welds.
3. The hot rolled steel strip is utilized since the tube blank, that is often formed by spiral molding and is made from double-sided submerged arc welding or high-frequency welded steel pipe. It is actually utilized for the building blocks pile steel pipe for civil building structures, wharves, and bridges.
4. The overall low-pressure fluid transport is hot rolled steel strip coiled tube, regular temperature spiral molding, using double-sided automatic submerged arc welding or single-sided welding method for water, gas, air and steam and other general low-pressure fluid transport Submerged arc welded steel pipe.
5. The pressure fluid transport is based on the hot-rolled steel strip for tube blanks, regular temperature spiral molding, high-frequency lap welding method used for pressure fluid transmission spiral seam high-frequency welding steel pipe device. The steel tube has strong pressure bearing capacity and good plasticity, which facilitates welding and processing. After qfsnvy selection of strict and scientific inspections and tests, using safe and reliable, Multilayer pipe, transmission efficiency is additionally high, and may effectively save the laying pipeline investment. It is actually mainly used for the laying of pipelines connecting petroleum, natural gas, etc.