The right method to grow your business using this powerful brand, audience and content-marketing tool We’ve been talking lately on how to boost your business marketing with Instagram. In contrast to what many individuals still believe, Instagram isn’t just an enjoyable app where you can post food, holiday and family pics. Instagram has turned into a powerful brand-building, audience-building and content-promotional tool for businesses. It has over 200 million active monthly members sharing 60 million images and 1.6 billion likes per day.
A note of caution: there are many individuals who promise to grow your Instagram followers from the thousands, but beware. Many of them use fake accounts developed by bots to inflate your numbers. These sorts of followers have zero value. In reality, they can even be dangerous, seeking to steal your password or photos or infect you with a virus.
According to the data security company Imperva, these bad bots make up 28.9 per cent of bots on Instagram. The best way to construct your Instagram followers is actually by being authentic to your brand name and your audience.
Listed here are 3 guidelines to help you get real Instagram followers:
1. Tell a tale with Hashtags – It’s great to apply your business name as a hashtag, but you should think beyond that.
If you wish to make use of Instagram posts to have followers, use other hashtags that tell the tale of the image you’re sharing. You would like to start up a conversation when you’re sharing posts for things like:
• Product launches
A great demonstration of a brand who does this well is @Tostitos. They use the hashtag #GetTogetherAlready to persuade folks to have together and share their chips, as well as to use the hashtag when they share photos of the meetups.
By using engaging, relevant hashtags, you can be discovered in Instagram searches and hopefully build up followers on Instagram.
2. Get Creative – Instagram is about photos, so many people consider the caption as being an afterthought. Don’t ignore the image caption! You can generate engagement and promote sharing by using descriptive words which will engage, inspire and entertain your followers.
Here are a few ideas to assist you develop followers on Instagram with your posts:
• Use questions inside your caption. Write your question at the beginning of the post so that people look at it first.
• Get personal with your post. Tell a narrative about yourself, or the way your product helped or inspired somebody else.
• Ask individuals to tag others. Asking men and women to tag three of the best friends or tagging someone these are grateful for brings other potential followers into the equation.
An excellent example of a brandname that does personal posts well will be the @NatGeo Instagram account. They create breathtaking Instagram Stories with informative captions to educate the user on the plight of animals around the globe. Remember when it comes to using Instagram posts to obtain followers, it’s information on being authentic. Don’t use questions in just about every post or tell a personal story that isn’t genuine.
3. Go Local – One of the best ways to build your Instagram followers is to get to know your neighbours! Whether you’re creating Instagram ads or want to advertise your event in a specific area, you can see what’s happening in your area by going to the search page and clicking on the Places tab.
Enter the place to view the geotagged posts for that area. Then visit relevant and recent tagged posts – not those of competing businesses, obviously – leaving a comment or even an emoji and stick to the person if you like what you see. Hopefully, this will be the start of an organic interaction.
As an example, if you offer life coaching services, you can type your location followed by “entrepreneurs.” Local entrepreneurs may look for further work and life balance or help with life goals or career challenges. Similarly, for those who have an actual location that individuals have checked into on Instagram, discuss those posters’ pictures to make sure they’re hmcirt of the Instagram presence, then follow them.
These are among the best ways to build Instagram followers the right way: no bots, no shortcuts, just tried and tested methods to engage along with your audience and turn them into followers!