Whether for personal or business purposes, one of many goals of most Facebook users is to garner more likes and reactions. This article will outline 10 simple ways to increase the amount of likes for any post.
1. Keep Your Page Updated – You should note that keeping your page updated will not be synonymous with spamming your Facebook followers. Getting more exposure on social media marketing by posting periodically can lead to more likes, reacts and even comments. However, posting many times is fairly, frankly, annoying. As a result, your pals will literally like your post less, which translates to Facebook likes too!
2. Filtering – You can and should choose everything you share on Facebook. For those who have a Facebook page that you will be updating correctly, nevertheless the content is lacking, you may still find yourself not reaching your goal of likes. Think about: Exactly what is the point with this post? A post could have even more of a direct impact in the event the meaning behind it really is clear to the audience, whether its intention is going to be funny, touching or thought-provoking.
3. Add Photos – Any post which has a photo mounted on it will garner more attention than any solid text post. When choosing to incorporate a photo in your post, select one that catches the eye of an individual scrolling down their newsfeed. While adding a photo will make sure you increase your likes, ensure that you include the one that is of excellent quality. If someone stops to check out your eye-catching photo, they are curious enough to stop, so take this chance to talk about what you should.
4. Factors of Exposure – Before posting to Facebook take into account the factors which will affect your Facebook likes. Included in this are trending topics and viral posts. If you want more people to see your posts, it is advisable to include topics that are currently trending on Facebook so that your post will likely be noticed in that thread. You can take advantage of hot topics like the most recent American election to do this. The mention or recreation of viral posts can also spark a rise in exposure and likes; as an example, the most popular mannequin challenge.
5. Post Time – Time plays a bigger role in receiving likes than you may think. Obviously a post at 3 a.m. will result in less likes, but there are less obvious times to become avoided as well. Avoid all times when you know people are occupied with real world social interactions: office hours, happy hour, dinner hours, and morning rush hour. On the other hand, lazy hours, such as Sunday mornings, lunch breaks and late evenings are prime time for garnering likes since people are more inclined to be on the phones.
6. Link Your Social Networking – Facebook is one of many social networking platforms out there, and this is something you need to use to your advantage. Linking social networking is a kind of practice for those who have found positive results on these platforms. For Facebook this means: if one makes a post on the different platform, you must also link those followers in your Facebook page. Using posts on different platforms to advertise your Facebook page is the opportunity to increase exposure. This may expand your views, and also your quantity of likes.
7. Relatable Content – Should your Facebook page posts content which is relatable, many people will like it just because of this. Additionally, people will probably tag their friends within these posts simply because they may know that this person experiences something similar. The surge inside the rise in popularity of “memes” inside the mainstream media is proof of this.
8. Clickbait – While it is looked down upon by the social networking community as deceitful, clickbait is not really necessarily deceitful. Clickbait, within this sense, is developing a post that piques the curiosity of Facebook users by making use of ambiguity rather than deceit. For instance, as opposed to saying “I am just moving to Mexico to perform volunteer work”, say “I am creating a huge change inside my life, please join me on this journey” and let them watch your video for the explanation. This method works most effectively for videos or any other content that zchzlg don’t immediately see.
9. Tags – Make use of all of the tools social networking, in particular Facebook, provides you. When designing a post, ensure that you tag everyone involved or even in the picture, in order that their friends will spot the post too. This will raise the views received by the post, and consequently your likes.
10. Giveaways – If you possess the means, giveaways attract plenty of attention, and likes. Usually users can use a Facebook like and Facebook share of the post as being a condition for entry within the giveaway; this is an effective Facebook marketing strategy. A lot of companies may also sponsor you in case you have a large enough following!