Each year, a lot of sellers make use of a Google AdWords campaign as their biggest medium when it comes to advertising over the net. Why do they use Google? Because, simply, Google is everywhere. 70% of all internet searches on the globe are done via Google. 250,000,000 million searches a day, from every country. And, tens of millions of search engine results display ubiquitous AdWords ads, in dozens of languages, from English to Chinese and virtually every language in between.
Additionally, Google ads are actually shown on upwards of a million websites, too! This audience, in conjunction with those who use Google for their search engine, is really vast that, amazingly, AdWords now pop up nearly 90% of times that each and every person on the planet goes toward the internet for information or entertainment.
Properly implemented, an AdWords campaign is a simple, economical yet powerful approach to market a company’s products or services. Simultaneously, it sometimes provides better prospective results because the campaign revolves around highly targeted, highly relevant keywords that aim directly on a particular segment from the market.
With the intelligently run online advertising campaign and just a modest budget, almost anybody using a decent services or products can contend with the world’s biggest advertisers. Regrettably, the overwhelming variety of Google AdWords marketers engage in AdWords campaigns that fail.
Due to the vast market offered by Google, how can this be? Truth is, many reasons exist for like:
1. Failing to recognize that 90% of all the keywords lead to inadequate targeted traffic to be commercially viable. That’s right. 90%!
2. Being completely at night as to where to find highly relevant, targeted, high traffic keywords, with few competing pages and weak competitors. Most do not realize there are great online research tools or, in fact, the way you use them.
On the other hand, a Adwords professional uses niche research tools (many free) to discover long tail keywords having these characteristics:
* Daily traffic of 100 or higher (higher the greater)
* Under 30,000 competing pages on the search engines for each keyword
* Low strength of competition for sites on the first page of Google
* Good Commercial Intent
3. Paying excessive for AdWords ads and being too low in their ad position.
Not many AdWords advertisers understand AdWords Quality Score, though this is a crucial element of an effective AdWords campaign.
In fact, merely a relative handful of people who advertise on yahoo have even been aware of AdWords Quality Score!
4. Creating poor ads ad copy or, for that matter, not understanding this basic principle: Headlines (titles) often mark the difference between a successful as well as a failed campaign as the identical ad run with assorted headlines differs tremendously in the returns. Quite literally, a single word, or single letter, can have huge financial consequences.
It is far from uncommon for a little change in headlines to multiply returns by five to ten times over but many webmasters who are content with creating seat-of-the-pants ads.whine when their ad campaigns carry it in the seat-of-their economic pants.
5. Building poorly optimized landing pages or sending all targeted traffic to their homepage.
6. Committing common, easily avoidable, but expensive AdWords advertising mistakes.
7. Taking the easy way out. As opposed to a/B test each ad, every landing page, these are content to choose what ads and landing pages that interest them instead of for their targeted potential customers. For these particular folks, unlike Apollo 9, failure will be the realistic option.
8. Neglecting to increase the performance of the best keywords ezvpda the amazingly simple but powerful “Peel & Stick” Strategy that can skyrocket CTR and profits.
Significant Adwords profits are likely to elude those 90% of Google advertisers who work on a “Assemble it and they will come” strategy. But, the failure of many presents a Golden Chance to those webmasters who take some time and expend the time and effort to learn how to advertise with Google.
Successful marketers utilize tools to ferret out your best traffic-generating keywords, write highly targeted keyword rich ads and landing pages, avoid common mistakes, and test, test, test.
For these particular entrepreneurs that which was true for Apollo 9 holds true to them: failure is not a choice. But, success and profits are!